A tanfolyam célja
Your application written in Python works as intended, so you are done, right? But did you consider feeding in incorrect values? 16Gbs of data? A null? An apostrophe? Negative numbers, or specifically -232? Because that's what the bad guys will do – and the list is far from complete.
Handling security needs a healthy level of paranoia, and this is what this course provides: a strong emotional engagement by lots of hands on labs and stories from real life, all to substantially improve code hygiene. Mistakes, consequences and best practices are our blood, sweat and tears.
All this is put in the context of Python, and extended by core programming issues, discussing security pitfalls of the programming language.
So that you are prepared for the forces of the dark side.
So that nothing unexpected happens.
- General Python development
- Python developers working on desktop applications
- Cyber security basics
- Input validation
- Security features
- Using vulnerable components
- Cryptography for developers
- Common software security weaknesses
- Wrap up
- Getting familiar with essential cyber security concepts
- Handling security challenges in your Python code
- Identify vulnerabilities and their consequences
- Learn the security best practices in Python
- Understanding how cryptography can support security of your products
- Learning how to use cryptographic APIs correctly in Python
General Python development