A tanfolyam célja
This three-day course is intended primarily for IT Professionals who have experience with managing an on-premises Windows Server environment. Its purpose is to prepare professionals for planning, implementing, and managing environments that include Azure IaaS-hosted Windows Server-based workloads. The course covers how to leverage the hybrid capabilities of Azure, how to migrate virtual and physical server workloads to Azure IaaS, and how to manage and secure Azure VMs running Windows Server 2019.
This three-day course is intended for IT Professionals who manage on-premises Windows Server environments and want to use Azure to manage server workloads and secure virtual machines that are running on Windows Server 2019. Secondarily, this course benefits any role that involves administrative and operational tasks targeting Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) workloads.
Module 1: Introducing Azure Hybrid IaaS with Windows Server 2019
- Overview of Azure IaaS
- Overview of the Azure hybrid model
- Using hybrid admin tools
Module 2: Implementing identity in hybrid scenarios
- Implementing AD DS on Azure IaaS
- Integrating AD DS with Azure AD
- Implementing managed AD DS environments
Module 3: Facilitating hybrid management and operational monitoring in hybrid scenarios
- Windows Admin Center
- Azure Arc
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Automation
Module 4: Implementing security solutions in hybrid scenarios
- Azure Security Center
- Azure Sentinel
- Managing Windows Updates
Module 5: Implementing file services in hybrid scenarios
- Implementing Azure Files
- Implementing Azure File Sync
Module 6: Deploying and configuring Azure VMs
- Deploying Azure VMs
- Configuring Azure VM networking
- Configuring Azure VM storage
- Configuring Azure VM security
Module 7: Managing and maintaining Azure VMs
- Managing Azure VMs running Windows Server 2019
- Maintaining Azure VMs running Windows Server 2019
Module 8: Planning and implementing migration and recovery services in hybrid scenarios
- Azure Migrate
- Storage Migration Server
- Azure Site Recovery
- Storage Replica
- Azure Backup
- Experience with managing Windows Server operating system and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including AD DS, DNS, DFS, Hyper-V, and File and Storage Services
- Experience with common Windows Server management tools (implied by the first prerequisite).
- Basic knowledge of core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies (implied by the first prerequisite).
- Basic knowledge of on-premises resiliency Windows Server-based compute and storage technologies (Failover Clustering, Storage Spaces).
- Basic experience with implementing and managing IaaS services in Microsoft Azure.
- Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory.
- Basic understanding security-related technologies (firewalls, encryption, multi-factor authentication, SIEM/SOAR).
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
An understanding of the following concepts as related to Windows Server technologies:
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery