A tanfolyam célja
The business climate has changed. People want to communicate without collaborative barriers. Businesses want solutions that are both cost-effective and flexible. Organizations start to configure hybrid environments and migrate content to the cloud as the solution. In this course, you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019, designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. You will also learn how to configure and manage various SharePoint service applications to prepare for a hybrid deployment. Then, you will learn how to plan and implement SharePoint hybrid scenarios that provide seamless users experience. Eventually, you will learn how to design the content migration process and available resources and tools to use while migrating content to SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage SharePoint on-premises environment and are interested in deploying hybrid scenarios and migrating content to Microsoft 365.
Module 1: SharePoint infrastructure
- Plan a SharePoint farm
- Overview of SharePoint Server 2019
- Install and manage a SharePoint farm
Module 2: SharePoint authentication and security
- Plan authentication
- Configure federated authentication
Module 3: SharePoint content management
- Plan sites and site collections
- Manage access to content
- Configure and manage site collections
Module 4: SharePoint service applications
- SharePoint service applications and workflow
- Plan and configure BCS and Secure Store service
- Plan and configure user profile service
Module 5: Plan and configure Managed Metadata service
- Manage content types
- Overview of Managed Metadata service
- Configure the Managed Metadata service
Module 6: Plan and configure search
- Plan enterprise search
- Configure enterprise search
- Manage enterprise search
Module 7: Overview of SharePoint hybrid scenarios
- Overview of SharePoint hybrid scenarios
- Plan SharePoint Server hybrid
Module 8: Implement SharePoint hybrid scenarios
- Implement SharePoint hybrid scenarios
- Configure on-premises data gateway
Module 9: Implement SharePoint hybrid search
- Overview of SharePoint hybrid search
- Configure SharePoint hybrid search
Module 10: Plan content migration
- Overview of content migration
- Prepare for content migration
Module 11: Migrate content to Microsoft 365
- Migrate content with SPMT
- Migrate content with Migration Manager
- Migrate content with Mover
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).