The Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations optimize their operations by simplifying, automating and transforming business tasks and processes. In this course, students will learn how to build Power Apps, Automate Flows and extend the platform to complete business requirements and solve complex business problems.
Candidates for this course design, develop, secure, and troubleshoot Power Platform solutions. Candidates implement components of a solution that include application enhancements, custom user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations. Candidates will gain applied knowledge of Power Platform services, including in-depth understanding of capabilities, boundaries, and constraints.
- Create a model-driven application in Power Apps
- Create a canvas app and data options in canvas apps
- Master advance techniques and data options in canvas apps
- Automate a business process using Power Automate
- Introduction to developing with Power Platform
- Extending the Power Platform Common Data Service
- Extending the Power Platform user experience Model Driven apps
- Create components with Power Apps Component Framework
- Extend Power Apps portals
- Integrate with Power Platform and Common Data Service
- Candidates should have an introductory knowledge of Power Platfom
- PL-400 Microsoft Power Platform Developer (PL-400)