A tanfolyam célja
This one-day course will provide foundational level knowledge on Azure concepts; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools; general security and network security; governance, privacy, and compliance features; Azure cost management and service level agreements.
Note: This course does not provide an Azure pass or time for students to participate in hands-on labs. If you are interested in a more interactive hands-on lab experience, consider the AZ-900T00: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (2 day) course, which includes trainer-directed hands-on labs. The content for both courses align to the AZ-900 exam objective domain.
This course is suitable for program managers and technical sales, with a general IT background. These students want to learn about our offerings, see how components are implemented, and ask questions about products and features. This course does not provide an Azure pass or time in the classroom for students to do any hands-on activities. Students can get a free trial and do the walkthroughs outside of class. This course is primarily lecture and demonstrations. This course will help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.
Job role: Administrator, AI Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, Database Administrator, Developer, Security Engineer
Module 1: Describe core Azure concepts
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals
- Discuss Azure fundamental concepts
- Describe core Azure architectural components
Module 2: Describe core Azure services
- Explore Azure database and analytics services
- Explore Azure compute services
- Explore Azure Storage services
- Explore Azure networking services
Module 3: Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure
- Choose the best AI service for your needs
- Choose the best tools to help organizations build better solutions
- Choose the best monitoring service for visibility, insight, and outage mitigation
- Choose the best tools for managing and configuring your Azure environment
- Choose the best Azure serverless technology for your business scenario
- Choose the best Azure IoT service for your application
Module 4: Describe general security and network security features
- Protect against security threats on Azure
- Secure network connectivity on Azure
Module 5: Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
- Secure access to your applications by using Azure identity services
- Build a cloud governance strategy on Azure
- Examine privacy, compliance, and data protection standards on Azure
Module 6: Describe Azure cost management and service level agreements
- Plan and manage your Azure costs
- Choose the right Azure services by examining SLAs and service lifecycle
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. However, the more technical knowledge a student has the more they will understand about the cloud.
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)