Scrum is an agile product development management framework that is focused on helping teams to produce successful products that genuinely meet the needs of their customers. While originally used for the development of software based products, Scrum can be and has been used for non-software projects, including for change management. Scrum supports the introduction of lean and agile principles, with the goal of embracing change, improving quality and maximising return on investment. The Product Owner is not simply another name for a project manager. It is a new role that combines product management with some traditional project management responsibilities.The product owner’s responsibilities include creating and communicating a vision for the product, defining priorities, consolidating the needs of all stakeholders and working closely together with the development team.
PMP certified participants are eligible to 1 PDU point per training hours as defined in the PMP Handbook on page 42, Category B.
The course provides an introduction to Scrum, focused on the product owner role. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded the title “Certified Scrum Product Owner” and receive a two-year membership of the Scrum Alliance. Further information about the certification programme can be found here: http://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications/
The Product Owner role is the focus of the course and the course is oriented towards people who will be taking over this role. It is also suitable for business analysts, product managers, line managers or Scrum Masters who want to deepen their understanding of Scrum product ownership.
- Trainer: Simon Roberts
- Location: Budapest
- Duration: 2 Days
- Handout (English) will be provided for the participants
- Welcome coffee, lunch, and two other coffee breaks included in the price
- A forintban megadott ár 365 Ft/EUR árfolyamig érvényes.
The material is divided into modules. During each module, the trainer will guide you through exercises that help you connect the material to your existing experience, learn new concepts and experience the concepts through practice. Questions are welcome at any time.
- Agile Basics
- Scrum Basics
- The Product Owner Role in Detail
- Ready and Done
- The Product Vision
- The Product Backlog
- User Stories
- Backlog Refinement
- Leveraging Innovation Games in Scrum
- Agile Estimating, Planning and Reporting
- Managing Return on Investment
- The Sprint
- During a Sprint
- Questions and Answers
- There are no prerequisites to take the Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) training.
- However, having a good command over the Scrum basics will prove effective in understanding the Product Owner’s role at an enterprise level.
- If you are a Certified Scrum Master® (CSM®), taking up the CSPO training should be your next career move.