A 2 napos Certified Secure Computer User online, önálló tanulási formája
A forintban megadott ár 345 Ft/EUR árfolyamig érvényes.
Base package includes:
- One Year Access to the E-courseware
- Six months access to EC-Council's official Online lab environment (iLabs)
- EC-Council’s Certification Exam Voucher
- One year access to EC-Council's expert instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations for an all-inclusive training program that provides the benefits of classroom training at your own pace
The purpose of the CSCU training program is to provide individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to protect their information assets. This class will immerse students into an interactive environment where they will acquire a fundamental understanding of various computer and network security threats such as identity theft, credit card fraud, online banking phishing scams, virus and backdoors, emails hoaxes, sex offenders lurking online, loss of confidential information, hacking attacks and social engineering. More importantly, the skills learned from the class helps students take the necessary steps to mitigate their security exposure.
This course prepares an individual to sit for CSCU exam 112-12 This certification is an excellent complement to educational offerings in the domain of security and networking.
Who Is It For?
This course is specifically designed for todays’ computer users who use the internet extensively to work, study and play.
About the Program
Educational institutions can provide greater value to students by providing them not only with one of the most updated courses available today, but also a certification that empowers students in the corporate world.
About the Exam
Exam Name: CSCU (112-12) Exam
Credit Towards Certification: Secure Computer User Specialist (CSCU)
Number of Questions: 50
Passing Score: 70%
Test Duration: 2 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Test Delivery: EC-Council Exam Portal
- Introduction to Security
- Securing Operating Systems
- Malware and Antivirus
- Internet Security
- Security on Social Networking Sites
- Securing Email Communications
- Securing Mobile Devices
- Securing the Cloud
- Securing Network Connections
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
What you will learn?
- Cloud Security
- Password Security
- Social Engineering Countermeasures
- MitigatingIdentity Theft
- Email Security
- Safe Browsing
- Data Protection
- Physical Security
- Mobile Device Security
- Data Backup
- Social Network Security
- Antiviruses Protection
- Disaster Recovery
- Internet Security
- Credit Card Security
- Monitoring Kids Online
- Wireless & Home Network Security
- OS Security