A tanfolyam célja
A forintban megadott ár 345 Ft/EUR árfolyamig érvényes.
The Advantege of iLearn is that is has:
- Step by step guide from EC Council’s Master trainers who teach virtual lessons through HD video
- Rich content equivalent to our classroom training
- Access iLabs, the virtual simulated lab with more than 140 lab exercises and 2200 hacking tools inbuilt in the system
- A convenient 365-days access our training content on the web
- A cost-effective solution to training without additional time investment.
Base package includes:
- Instructor led training modules (1 year access)
- Official e-courseware (1 year access)
- iLabs (6 Months Access)
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Voucher
EC-Council’s Certified Chief Information Security Officer
The CCISO Certification is an industry-leading program that recognizes the real-world experience necessary to succeed at the highest executive levels of information security.
CCISO Domain Details
CCISOs are certified in the knowledge of and experience in the following CCISO Domains:
iLearn Self-Paced Online Security Management Training
iLearn is EC Council’s facilitated self-paced option. Facilitated in that all of the same modules taught in the live course are recorded and presented in a streaming video format. Self-paced in that a certification candidate can set their own learning pace by pausing the lectures and returning to their studies as their schedule permits!
CCISO First Look
For a preview of what is covered in the full class, both live and online watch the CCISO First Look webinar! Leading the webinar is Juan Gomez-Sanchez one of the CCISO Advisory Board Members responsible for designing much of the content covered in the CCISO Program.
Please see the exam blueprint (csatolva a lap alján). In order to earn the CCISO, every applicant must pass the exam covering all 5 CCISO domains, regardless of experience in each domain. The exam consists of 150 multiple-choice questions administered over a two and a half hour period. The questions on the exam require extensive thought and evaluation.
About the Exam
There are three cognitive levels tested on the CCISO exam but only two tested on the EISM exam:
- Level 1 – Knowledge: This cognitive level of questions is used to recall memorized facts. This is the most basic cognitive level rarely accepted on certifications as it merely recognizes the candidate’s ability to memorize information. It can be effectively used when asking for basic definitions, standards or any concrete fact. This level appears on both the CCISO and EISM exam.
- Level 2 – Application: This cognitive level of questions is used to identify the candidate’s ability to understand the application of a given concept. It differs from Knowledge based questions in the sense that it requires the understanding and correct applicability of a given concept – not just the concept itself. This type of question often quires additional context before the actual question is provided in the stem. This level appears on both the CCISO and EISM exam.
- Level 3 – Analysis: This cognitive level of questions is used to identify the candidate’s ability to identify and resolve a problem given a series of variables and context. Analysis questions differ greatly from Application based questions in the sense that they require not only the applicability of a concept but also how a concept, given certain constrain can be used to solve a problem. This level appears on the CCISO and not on the EISM exam.
Exam Format : Multiple Choice
Total number of questions : 150
Exam duration : 2.5 Hours
In order to maintain the high integrity of our certifications exams, EC-Council Exams are provided in multiple forms (I.e. different question banks). Each form is carefully analyzed through beta testing with an appropriate sample group under the purview of a committee of subject matter experts that ensure that each of our exams not only has academic rigor but also has “real world” applicability. We also have a process to determine the difficulty rating of each question. The individual rating then contributes to an overall “Cut Score” for each exam form. To ensure each form has equal assessment standards, cut scores are set on a “per exam form” basis. Depending on which exam form is challenged, cut scores can range from 60% to 85%.
Why take CCISO Training?
This option is available to individuals who possess the requisite Information Security Management experience. Self study candidates must submit the Exam Eligibility Application proving they have at least five years of experience in each of the five CCISO domains. After a candidate’s application has been approved, they may purchase an exam voucher in order to take the CCISO Exam. Credit toward experience is granted in certain domains in the case of industry-accepted, professional certifications and higher degrees in information security as shown below. Between certification and training waivers, applicants can only waive 3 years of experience for each domain.
Waivers for the CCISO are available to Self Study Candidates
|Domain||Professional Certification Waivers||Education Waivers|
|1. Governance and Risk Management||CGEIT, CRISC, HISP||Ph.D. Information Security – 3 years, MS Information Security Management, MS Information Security Engineering – 2 years, BS Information Security – 2 years|
|2. Information Security Controls, Compliance, and Audit Management||CISA, CISM, HISP||Ph.D. Information Security – 3 years, MS Information Security Management, MS Information Security Engineering – 2 years, BS Information Security – 2 years|
|3. Security Program Management & Operations||PMP, ITIL, PM in IT Security, HISP||Ph.D. Information Security – 3 years, MS Information Security or MS Project Management – 2 years, BS Information Security – 2 years|
|4. Information Security Core Competencies||CISSP, LPT, E|DRP, CIPP, MBCP – 2 years||Ph.D. Information Security – 3 years, MS Information Security – 2 years, BS Information Security – 2 years|
|5. Strategic Planning, Finance, Procurement, and Vendor Management||None||CPA, MBA, M. Fin. – 3 years|