A tanfolyam célja
This Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards course for Release 22.214.171.124.0 provides step-by-step instructions for creating Oracle BI analyses and dashboards in business intelligence applications. You'll begin by building basic analyses to include in dashboards, with more complexity as the course progresses.
- Build analyses and dashboards.
- Build and use views and graphs in analyses.
- Create and work with KPIs and scorecards.
- Create and modify Oracle BI dashboards.
- Use Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile to access BI content.
- Create mobile applications with Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile App Designer.
- Integrate BI content into MS Office applications using Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office.
- Administer objects in the Presentation Services Catalog.
Benefits to You
Transform your organization’s data into intelligence for improved decision making. Provide time-critical, relevant and accurate insights. Become more efficient at modifying analyses and dashboards.
Explore Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office
You'll also learn to use Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office to integrate Oracle BI data and views in presentations and spreadsheets. Walk away from this course with the knowledge and skills to design mobile applications for BI content using the trial edition of the Oracle BI Mobile App Designer. Furthermore, you'll explore the use of Oracle BI Briefing Books, while learning to administer objects in the Oracle BI Presentation Catalog.
- Add geographical mapping to analyses
- Use BI Mobile to access BI Content
- Create and modify Interactive Dashboards
- Use hierarchical columns in analyses and views
- Create guided navigation links within Interactive Dashboards
- Use Delivers to configure Agents to get the results of analyses and deliver them to subscribers
- Create and modify Oracle Business Intelligence analyses using Analysis Editor
- Perform administration tasks related to the development and configuration of Interactive Dashboards
- Administer analyses and other Oracle BI objects
- Use Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office to integrate Oracle BI analysis and Interactive Dashboard content into Office documents
- Combine analysis criteria across multiple subject areas and execute direct database queries
- Use Key Performance Indicators and Scorecards to analyze trends and meet business objectives
- Build and use views and charts in analyses
- Perform pre- and post-aggregate filtering using filters, groups, and selections
- Create mobile applications with Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile App Designer
- Introduction to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- Working with Oracle Business Intelligence Analyses
- Filtering Data for Analyses
- Selecting and Grouping Data in Analyses
- Adding Views to Analyses
- Showing Results with Pivot Tables
- Working with Additional Views in Analyses
- Visualizing Data: Gauges and Maps
- Scorecards and Key Performance Indicators
- Measuring Results with Scorecards and KPIs
- Creating Oracle Business Intelligence Dashboards
- Configuring Oracle Business Intelligence Dashboards
- Creating Dashboard Prompts and Variables
- Integrating BI Content with MS Office
- Working with BI Content in Smart View
- Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile
- Creating Mobile Applications with Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile App Designer
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Delivers
- Administering the Presentation Catalog
Recommended Related Training Courses:
Oracle BI 11g R1: Build Repositories
This Oracle BI 11 R1: Build Repositories training is based on OBI EE release 126.96.36.199. It helps you define & build dimensional models for business intelligence processing using the Oracle Business Intelligence Administration Tool; learn to build an Oracle Business Intelligence repository & more.