A tanfolyam célja
This Exadata Database Machine: 12c Administration Workshop training introduces you to Oracle Exadata Database Machine, covering the features and capabilities of the Exadata Database Machine X6 product family. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
Explore the various Exadata Database Machine features and configurations, with emphasis on the unique capabilities delivered by Exadata Storage Server. This course uses a virtualized environment for the hands-on component.
- Describe Exadata Storage Server and how it's different from traditional database storage.
- List the key capabilities and features of Exadata Database Machine and Exadata Storage Server.
- Initially configure Exadata Database Machine and make appropriate up-front configuration decisions.
- Implement Exadata Storage Server security.
- Use query execution plans, statistics and wait events to examine Exadata Smart Scan.
- Describe various options and best-practice recommendations for consolidation on Exadata Database Machine.
- Describe various options for migrating to Database Machine and how to select the best approach.
- Perform various maintenance tasks on Exadata Database Machine.
- Configure Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c in conjunction with Exadata Database Machine.
- Monitor Exadata Database Machine using the monitoring infrastructure inherently within Exadata Database Machine, along with the monitoring capabilities exposed through Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c.
- Use other utilities for monitoring Exadata Database Machine which are supplied by Oracle.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
Benefits to You
Maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your Exadata Database Machines. Develop an understanding of implementing the best practices taught in the course.
Best-practice recommendations are highlighted throughout; and, where possible, the topics are reinforced through participation in structured hands-on lab exercises.
- Describe the key capabilities of Exadata Database Machine
- Identify the benefits of using Exadata Database Machine for different application classes
- Describe the architecture of Exadata Database Machine and its integration with Oracle Database, Clusterware and ASM
- Configure I/O Resource Management
- Complete the initial configuration of Exadata Database Machine
- Describe various recommended approaches for migrating to Exadata Database Machine
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service
- Monitor Exadata Database Machine health and optimize performance
- Exadata Database Machine Overview
- Exadata Database Machine Architecture
- Key Capabilities of Exadata Database Machine
- Exadata Database Machine Initial Configuration
- Exadata Storage Server Configuration
- I/O Resource Management
- Recommendations for Optimizing Database Performance
- Using Smart Scan
- Consolidation Options and Recommendation
- Migrating Databases to Exadata Database Machine
- Bulk Data Loading using Oracle DBFS
- Exadata Database Machine Platform Monitoring Introduction
- Configuring Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c to Monitor Exadata Database Machine
- Monitoring Exadata Storage Servers
- Monitoring Exadata Database Machine Database Servers
- Monitoring the InfiniBand Network
- Monitoring Other Exadata Database Machine Components
- Other Useful Monitoring Tools
- Backup and Recovery
- Exadata Database Machine Maintenance Tasks
- Exadata Database Machine: Patching, Automated Support Ecosystem & Cloud Service Overview
- A working knowledge of Unix/Linux along with an understand of general networking, storage and system administration concepts.
- Prior knowledge and understanding of Oracle Database 11g Release 2 or 12c, including Oracle Clusterware and Automatic Storage Management (ASM).
- Prior knowledge of Oracle Database 11g R2 or 12c RAC
- Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop Ed 2
- Oracle Database 12c: Backup and Recovery Workshop Ed 2
- UNIX and Linux Essentials
Recommended Related Training Courses:
- Oracle Database 11g: Implement Partitioning Release 2
This course covers in depth the management of partitioning using the Oracle Database 11g Release 2. This includes purpose, administration, and syntax of commands. Design and performance issues are mentioned.
This course is based on Oracle Database 11g Release 2 Patch Set 1.
- Oracle Database 11g: Administer a Data Warehouse
This course will help you understand the basic concepts of administering a data warehouse. You'll learn to use various Oracle Database features to improve performance and manageability in a data warehouse.
- Oracle Database 11g: Data Warehousing Fundamentals
This Database 11G Data Warehousing training teaches data warehousing concepts and technologies, while examining Oracle’s approach to data warehouse implementation. Review partitioning, parallel operations, materialized views and more.
- Oracle Database 12c: Analytic SQL for Data Warehousing
This Oracle Database 12c: Analytic SQL for Data Warehousing training teaches you how to use Analytic SQL to aggregate, analyze, report and model data. Interact with expert Oracle University instructors. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service.
- Oracle Database 11g: Data Mining Techniques
In this course, students review the basic concepts of data mining and learn how leverage the predictive analytical power of the Oracle Database Data Mining option by using Oracle Data Miner 11g Release 2. The Data Miner GUI provides intuitive tools that help you to explore the data graphically, build and evaluate multiple data mining models, apply Oracle Data Mining models to new data, and deploy Oracle Data Mining's predictions and insights throughout the enterprise.