A tanfolyam célja
This Oracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL training teaches you how to use the advanced features of PL/SQL to design and tune PL/SQL to interface with the database and other applications. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you explore advanced features of program design, packages, cursors, extended interface methods and collections.
- Write powerful PL/SQL programs.
- Explore programming efficiency.
- Use external C and Java routines.
- Apply PL/SQL designing best practices.
- Create PL/SQL applications that use collections.
- Implement a virtual private database with fine-grained access control.
- Write code to interface with external C and Java applications.
- Write code to interface with large objects and use SecureFile LOBs.
- Write and tune PL/SQL code effectively to maximize performance.
Benefits to You
Discover how to write PL/SQL routines that analyze the PL/SQL applications and caching techniques that can improve performance. By investing in this course, you'll be introduced to the Virtual Private Database(VPD) to implement security policies and explore techniques and tools to strengthen your applications against SQL injection attacks. Expand programming resources by creating PL/SQL programs that interface with C and Java code.
- Design PL/SQL packages and program units that execute efficiently
- Write code to interface with external applications and the operating system
- Create PL/SQL applications that use collections
- Write and tune PL/SQL code effectively to maximize performance
- Implement a virtual private database with fine-grained access control
- Write code to interface with large objects and use SecureFile LOBs
- Course Objectives
- Course Agenda
- Describe the development environments
- Identify the tables, data, and tools used in this course
PL/SQL Programming Concepts: Review
- Identify PL/SQL block structure
- Packages, procedures and functions
- Handle exceptions
Designing PL/SQL Code
- Describe the predefined data types
- Create subtypes based on existing types for an application
- List the different guidelines for cursor design
- Describe cursor variables
- White List
Overview of Collections
- Overview of collections
- Use Associative arrays
- Navigate using associative methods
- Use Nested tables
- Use Varrays
- Compare nested tables and varrays
- Write PL/SQL programs that use collections
- Use Collections effectively
- Enhancements to PL/SQL Type Binds
Manipulating Large Objects
- Working with LOBs
- Overview of SecureFile LOBs
Using Advanced Interface Methods
- Calling External Procedures from PL/SQL
- Benefits of External Procedures
- Understand how an external routine is called from PL/SQL
- C advanced interface methods
- Java advanced interface methods
Performance and Tuning
- Understand and influence the compiler
- Tune PL/SQL code
- Enable intra unit inlining
- Identify and tune memory issues
- Recognize network issues
Improving Performance with Caching
- Describe result caching
- Use SQL query result cache
- Use PL/SQL function cache
- Review PL/SQL function cache considerations
Analyzing PL/SQL Code
- Finding Coding Information
- PL/Scope Concepts
- DBMS_METADATA Package
- PL/SQL Enhancements
Profiling and Tracing PL/SQL Code
- Tracing PL/SQL Execution
- Tracing PL/SQL: Steps
12:Implementing VPD with Fine-Grained Access Control
- Understand how fine-grained access control works overall
- Describe the features of fine-grained access control
- Describe an application context
- Create an application context
- Set an application context
- List the DBMS_RLS procedures
- Implement a policy
- Query the dictionary views holding information on fine-grained access
Safeguarding Your Code Against SQL Injection Attacks
- SQL Injection Overview
- Reducing the Attack Surface
- Filtering Input with DBMS_ASSERT
- Basic Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
- Familiarity with programming languages
- Oracle Database: Develop PL/SQL Program Units NEW
- Oracle Database: SQL Workshop I NEW
Recommended Related Training Courses:
Oracle Database: SQL Tuning for Developers NEW
In the Oracle Database: SQL Tuning for Developers course, you learn about Oracle SQL tuning and how to apply tuning techniques to your SQL code. Learn the different ways in which data can be accessed efficiently.