A tanfolyam célja
This Oracle BPM 11g course teaches you how to use Oracle BPM to model, simulate, implement, play, deploy and monitor business processes. You'll simulate the behavior of a business process, analyze the results and optimize the process.
- Create process models.
- Run simulations.
- Implement and play a simple process.
- Participate in a running process.
- Create real-time dashboards using BAM.
- Edit business rules at run time.
- Understand the kinds of metrics can be gathered to monitor a process.
- Create and implement simple business rules and user tasks using Business Process Composer, then play the process to see if the logic is correct.
- View sample analytic data using both Oracle Business Process Workspace and Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM).
Benefits to You:
Oracle BPM monitoring tools allow you to measure both standard and process-specific business indicators. You'll be able to raise alerts on abnormal business conditions. This course also demonstrates how easy it is for multiple users to collaborate on projects.
- Describe the BPM life cycle
- Describe how the various components of the Oracle BPM Suite can be used
- Create process models and other process artifacts using Oracle Business Process Composer
- Configure and run simulations to fine-tune a business process
- Collaborate with other process analysts in Oracle Business Process Composer, and share BPM projects with developers using BPM Studio
- Create and implement simple business rules and user tasks
- Use Process Player to test the logic of a business process
- Deploy a business process to the BPM runtime environment
- Participate in a running process as an end user using Oracle Business Process Workspace
- Configure process analytics to gather both standard and custom process metrics
- Analyze process workload and performance using Oracle Business Process Workspace
- Create real-time dashboards using Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Edit business rules at run time
- Oracle BPM Methodology and the Oracle BPM Suite
- Modeling a Process Using Oracle Business Process Composer
- Running Simulations
- Collaborating on BPM Projects
- Using Additional BPMN Flow Objects
- Creating Business Rules
- Creating Human Tasks
- Playing the Process
- Participating in a Running Process
- Using Process Analytics
- Creating Real-Time Dashboards Using BAM
- Customizing Business Rules
- Familiarity with BPM modeling concepts
- Proficiency using Microsoft Windows