A tanfolyam célja
Oracle Data Integrator is a comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements from high-volume, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven integration processes and SOA-enabled data services. Oracle Data Integrator's Extract, Load, Transform (E-LT) architecture leverages disparate RDBMS engines to process and transform the data - the approach that optimizes performance, scalability and lowers overall solution costs.
- Use Oracle Data Integrator to perform transformation of data among various platforms.
- Design ODI mappings, procedures, and packages to perform ELT data transformations.
- Administer ODI resources and set up security with ODI.
- Perform data integration and transformation among various platforms.
- Use the ODI graphical interface to define procedures, packages, and ELT jobs.
- Set up and maintain a secure, multi-user ODI environment.
- Implement changed data capture with ODI.
- Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI with SOA.
Benefits to You
Taking this course will teach you how to improve performance and reduce integration costs across your organization's heterogeneous systems. You'll be able to centralize data across databases using your new skills to perform data integration, design ODI Mappings, and set up ODI security. In addition, Oracle Data Integrator can interact with the various tools of the Hadoop ecosystem (such as Hive, Hbase, HDFS, Oozie, etc), allowing administrators and data scientists to farm out map-reduce operations from established relational databases to Hadoop. They can also read back into the relational world the results of complex Big Data analysis for further processing.
Implement High-Performance Movement and Transformation
Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to use Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c to implement high-performance movement and transformation of data among various platforms. This course covers using ODI graphical user interfaces that enable users to access different ODI components and resources that form ODI infrastructure.
Using the graphical interfaces, you'll develop the knowledge to create and manage ODI repositories, which store configuration information about the IT infrastructure, the metadata for all applications, projects, models and other ODI artifacts.
ODI Topology, Models, Mappings, and Other Objects
Furthermore, you'll develop the ability to create the ODI Topology, organize ODI models and design ODI Mappings, procedures, packages and other objects. This course is based on Oracle Data Integrator 12c (12.2.1).
The latest release of Oracle Data Integrator supports storing ODI artifacts into source code management systems (such as Subversion.) This course teaches you how to integrate ODI with Subversion.
- Administer ODI resources and setup security with ODI
- Apply ODI Topology concepts for data integration
- Describe ODI Model concepts
- Describe architecture of Oracle Data Integrator 12c
- Design ODI Mappings, Procedures, Packages, and Load Plans to perform ELT data transformations
- Explore, audit data, and enforce data quality with ODI
- Implement Changed Data Capture with ODI
- Integrate ODI with Version Control Systems (Subversion)
- Extend ODI to include the Big Data Hadoop ecosystem
- Administering ODI Repositories and Agents
- ODI Topology Concepts
- Describing the Physical and Logical Architecture
- Setting Up a New ODI Project
- Oracle Data Integrator Model Concepts
- Organizing ODI Models and Creating Data stores
- ODI Mapping Concepts
- Designing Mappings
- Mapping: Monitoring and Debugging
- Designing Mappings: Advanced Topics 1
- Designing Mappings: Advanced Topics 2
- Creating and Running ODI procedures
- Using ODI Packages
- Step-by-Step Debugger
- Managing ODI Scenarios and Versions
- Using Load Plans
- Enforcing Data Quality and Auditing Data with ODI
- Working with Changed Data Capture
- Advanced ODI Administration
- Integrating ODI with Subversion
- Integrating Big Data with ODI
- Basic knowledge of ELT data processing
Recommended Related Training Courses:
Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 12c: Profile, Audit and Operate
This Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 12c: Profile, Audit and Operate training teaches you how to understand, check and cleanse the quality of your data with Oracle Enterprise Data Quality. Learn how to import, profile, audit, transform and export data and to create Oracle Enterprise Data Quality processes and jobs.
Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 12c: Match and Parse
This Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 12c: Match and Parse training teaches you how to match, merge, parse and standardize data and verify addresses with version 12.1.3 of Oracle Enterprise Data Quality. Learn how to use Oracle Enterprise Data Quality's sophisticated match functionality to find records that are the same or similar, then extract key data from free text fields via parsing.