A tanfolyam célja
This is a foundation course for Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c. Expert instructors will help you explore the core functionality of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c.
- Monitor the overall health of your Cloud Control system.
- Manage targets, hosts and groups.
- Use the job system to create and manage jobs to automate commonly performed tasks.
- Use Information Publisher to generate custom reports.
- View, search and compare configurations.
- Manage incidents and deployments.
Manage an Enterprise-Computing Environment
- After a brief review of the underlying architecture, you'll learn to use Cloud Control to manage an enterprise-computing environment. Become familiar with executing tasks like: managing and monitoring Cloud Control, managing hosts, groups, systems and services, monitoring targets, using the job system and Enterprise Manager reporting tools, viewing and comparing configurations and managing compliance.
Fulfills Oracle Certification Requirements
- This course fulfills the training requirement for an Oracle Certification Path. Only Classroom Training, Live Virtual Class or Training On Demand courses fulfill the requirement. Self-Paced and Knowledge Center courses do not fulfill the training requirement.
- Monitor the overall health of your Cloud Control system
- Manage targets, hosts and groups
- Use the job system to create and manage jobs to automate commonly performed tasks
- Use Information Publisher to generate custom reports
- View, search and compare configurations
- Manage incidents and deployments
- Explain compliance policies and evaluate policy violations
Recommended Related Training Courses:
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II Release 2This Database 11g Administration training teaches you to perform backup and recovery, and diagnose and repair data failures. Manage major database components like memory, performance and resources using Oracle Database 11g.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c Administration NEWThis Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c Administration training teaches you how to implement this system management software in your data center. Learn to successfully use it to manage complex system environments.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c: Advanced Configuration Workshop NEWOracle Enterprise Manager (EM) Cloud Control 12c: Advanced Configuration Workshop teaches you to maximize availability and scalability with deployment of EM. Learn techniques for disaster recovery, security and command line operations.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c: Cloud Mgmt Workshop NEWOracle Enterprise Manager 12c: Cloud Management Workshop training teaches you how to set up Infrastructure, Database and Middleware clouds. Learn to use the Cloud Self Service Portal and investigate consolidation and cloud deployment options.
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I Release 2This Database 11g Administration training gives you a firm foundation in basic database administration, including how to install and maintain an Oracle database. Learn about architecture and how the database components work and interact.
- Course overview
- Key Challenges for Administrators
- What Is Enterprise Manager Cloud Control?
- Built-in and Integrated Manageability
- Configuration Management
- This Course in Context
- Course Schedule
- Classroom Setup
Reviewing Enterprise Manager Core Concepts
- Review Oracle Enterprise Manager architecture
- Agent Installation and Target Discovery
- Describing Different Target Types
- Monitoring Cloud Control
- Security (very high level)
- Managing Securely with Credentials
Managing and Monitoring Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- Viewing Log Files and Trace Files
- Controlling Cloud Control components
- Configuring Alerts and Notifications
- Backup and Recovery: Repository, OMS and OMA
- System Monitoring
- Oracle-Provided Monitoring
- Metric Thresholds and Settings
- Corrective Actions
- Using Monitoring Templates
- Receiving Alerts and Notifications
- Metric Extensions
- Monitor the Host OS
- Monitor and Manage All Hosts
- Monitor an Individual Host
- Administering Network Components
- Administering Network Components
- Manage targets with groups
- Define and distinguish Enterprise Manager groups
- Create groups
- Perform group management tasks
- Define administration groups and a group hierarch
- Define and use template collections
- Apply template modifications
Managing Systems and Services
- Workflow for Systems and Services
- Define and administer systems
- Viewing the System Topology
- Define and creating services
- Define and monitor the availability of a service
- Discuss the use of beacons
- Define and monitor service levels
- Specifying Service Level Rule Elements
Using the Job System
- What Is a Job?
- Core Concepts and Tasks
- Distinguish predefined jobs for your user-defined ones
- Create and manage jobs of different types
- Creating a Multi-Task Job
- Use the job library
- Enable job notifications
- View job activity
- Define and manage incidents
- Perform incident lifecycle operations: Assign, acknowledge, prioritize, track status, escalate, suppress
- Distinguish incidents and problem
- Monitor Oracle software problems
- Use incident rule sets (which replace notification rules)
- Describe the processing priority of rules and notifications
Patching and Provisioning
- Software life-cycle management
- Provisioning and patching
- Software library
- Use Deployment Procedure Manager
- Deployment procedures and use cases
- Bare metal provisioning
- What Is Configuration Management?
- Viewing Configurations
- Comparing Configurations
- Searching the Enterprise Configuration
- Client Configuration
- Client System Analyzer in Cloud Control
- Compliance Management
- Define compliance management: framework, standards, and rules
- Describe the predefined compliance functionality
- Assign compliance standards to targets
- View the results
- Evaluate compliance levels
Producing and Using Enterprise Manager reports
- Information Publisher
- Using Oracle-Provided Reports
- Reporting on Targets
- Workflow for Creating EM Reports
- Schedule, save, and email reports
- Enterprise Manager Reports Web Site
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c: Install & Upgrade NEW