A tanfolyam célja
This Oracle Grid Infrastructure 11g: Manage Clusterware and ASMOracle Grid Infrastructure training helps you develop a deeper understanding of Oracle Grid Infrastructure components. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you explore the Oracle Automatic Storage Manager (ASM), ASM Cluster File System and Oracle Clusterware.
- Describe the Oracle Database 11g grid infrastructure.
- Administer ASM and ACFS using both command line and graphical user interface clients.
- Configure and manage ASM and ACFS.
- Install and configure grid infrastructure.
- Use Oracle Clusterware to make applications highly available.
- Describe grid plug and play.
- Troubleshoot grid infrastructure.
- Add and remove nodes.
- Upgrade or patch the grid infrastructure environment.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you'll learn how to leverage Oracle Clusterware to make applications highly available, supporting monitoring and failover to other nodes. You'll develop the skills to troubleshoot the Oracle Clusterware by examining log files, enabling debugging and enabling tracing for various utilities. This course is based on Oracle Database 11g Release 2.
Live Virtual Class Format
A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.
- Understand Oracle Clusterware architecture
- Describe how Grid Plug and Play affects Clusterware
- Describe Automatic Storage Management (ASM) architecture
- Perform Grid Infrastructure installation and create RAC database
- Demonstrate Clusterware management proficiency
- Manage application resources
- Troubleshoot Oracle Clusterware
- Administer ASM Instances and disk groups
- Administer ASM Cluster File Systems
- Grid Infrastructure Concepts
- Grid Infrastructure Installation and Configuration
- Administering Oracle Clusterware
- Managing Oracle Clusterware
- Oracle Clusterware High Availability
- Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
- Administering ASM Instances
- Administering ASM Disk Groups
- ASM Files, Directories, and Templates
- Administering ASM Cluster File Systems
- Oracle Database Administration experience
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I Release 2
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II Release 2
- Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL
Recommended Related Training Courses:
- Oracle Database 11g: Data Guard Administration Release 2
This Database 11g Data Guard Administration training teaches you to use Oracle Data Guard to protect your Oracle database against planned and unplanned downtimes. Learn how it supports production functions like reporting, querying and testing.
- Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration Release 2
This Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration training teaches you about RAC database administration in the Oracle Grid Infrastructure environment. Learn how to administer cluster databases and study the new connection architecture.
- Oracle Database 11g: Managing Oracle on Linux for DBAs
Are you an Oracle Database Administrator tasked with managing your database(s) on Linux? If so, take this course to learn how best to operate your database on a 64-bit Linux platform, using tools and techniques to ensure your effectiveness as a Linux DBA.
This course is based on Oracle Database 11g Release 1.
- Oracle Database 11g: Backup and Recovery Workshop
This Database 11g Backup & Recovery training will teach you to evaluate your own recovery requirements & develop an appropriate strategy for backup & recovery procedures. Get hands-on practices and workshops in a realistic technical environment.