A tanfolyam célja
This Architect Enterprise Applications with Java EE training teaches you how to develop robust architectures for enterprise Java applications using the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) technology. Develop effective decision-making skills through using non-functional qualities (such as scalability and flexibility), Java EE technology blueprints and design patterns.
- Define the enterprise architect’s roles, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Identify non-functional requirements (NFRs) and describe common problems and solutions.
- Translate business requirements into an architecture.
- Weigh choices in architecting the client, web, business, integration and data tiers.
- Apply various evaluation criteria to choosing architectural elements and patterns, tools, servers and frameworks.
- Prepare for the Oracle Certified Enterprise Architect exam.
Benefits to You: By taking this course, you'll walk away with a deeper understanding of the technical context of the Java EE and relevant technologies. You'll be familiar with strategies needed to create application blueprints that work well when implementing Java EE technologies. Furthermore, expert Oracle University instructors will help you gain insight into the role of the enterprise architect as you learn how to use Java EE technologies in n-tier enterprise systems.
- Derive software systems using techniques outlined in the Java EE Blueprint and solutions defined in the Java EE Patterns
- Address quality-of-service requirements in a cost-effective manner using engineering trade-off techniques
- Describe the role of the architect and the products an architect delivers
- List and describe typical problems associated with large-scale enterprise systems
- ##Make good use of Java EE component technologies to solve typical problems in system architecture
Ideal for Developers
This course will is ideal for developers who are responsible for the overall software architecture and design of Java EE technology-based enterprise software systems. Existing architects will explore using Java EE technologies to improve quality of service in enterprise systems.
- Introducing Enterprise Architecture
- Introducing Fundamental Architectural Concepts
- Developing a Security Architecture
- Understanding Non-Functional Requirements
- Defining Common Problems and Solutions: Risk Factors and System Flexibility
- Defining Common Problems and Solutions: Network, Transaction and Capacity Planning
- Java EE 6 Overview
- Developing an Architecture for the Client Tier
- Developing an Architecture for the Web Tier
- Developing an Architecture for the Business Tier
- Developing an Architecture for the Integration and Resource Tiers
- Evaluating the Software Architecture
- Describe, in outline form, all Java EE technologies, including Enterprise JavaBeans, servlets, JavaServer Pages, and JavaServer Faces
- Perform analysis and design of object-oriented software systems
- Use a notation, such as the UML, for modeling object-oriented systems
- Describe distributed computing and communication concepts
Developing Applications for the Java EE 6 Platform
Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UML
- Java EE Patterns