A tanfolyam célja
This four-day instructor-ledcourse provides students with the knowledge and skills to install and configure Active Directory Federation Services 2.0 (AD FS). The course focuses on terminology, user interfaces, and common configuration scenarios for AD FS. Students will learn how to design AD FS environments and supporting technology such as a Public Key Infrastructure. Students will also learn how to design AD FS for security and high availability.
This course is intended for Windows IT professionals who want to become Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) enterprise administrators, and move into the role of designing AD FS environments.
Module 1: Introducing Claims-based Identity
- Introducing the Identity Metasystem
- Existing Solutions for Managing Identities
- The Benefits of Claims-based Identity
- The Evolution of AD FS
- Use Cases for AD FS
- AD FS and Claims-based Terminology
Module 2: AD FS Prerequisites
- Windows Prerequisites
- Introducing Directory Services
- Active Directory and Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
- Web Services, Standards, and Interoperability
Module 3: Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Introducing the Public Key Infrastructure
- PKI Basics
- Introduction to Cryptography
- PKI Design
- Installing and Configuring Certificate Services
Module 4: AD FS 2.0 Components
- The Federation Server Role
- Claims Types, Endpoints, and Attribute Stores
- AD FS Security
- The Federation Server Proxy Role
- Administering AD FS
- Windows Identity Foundation
Module 5: Claims-based Authentication in a Single Organization
- Preparing for AD FS in a Single Organization
- AD FS Within a Single Organization
- Understanding Claims and Claim Types
- Claim Rules and Claim Rule Templates
- Creating Claim Rules from Templates
- Configuring AD FS in a Single Organization
Module 6: Claims-based Authentication in a Business-to-Business Federatio
- Deploying AD FS in a Federated Environment
- Configuring a Claims Provider Trust
- Understanding Home Realm Discovery
- Managing Claims Across Organizations
Module 7: Advanced AD FS Deployment Scenarios
- Implementing the Federation Server Proxy
- Planning for High Availability
- Additional AD FS Configuration Scenarios
- AD FS 2.0 and SAML Interoperability
Module 8: The AD FS Claims Rule Language
- Reviewing the Claims Pipeline and Claims Engine
- Introducing the Claims Rule Language
Module 9: AD FS Troubleshooting
- Configuring Auditing for AD FS
- AD FS Troubleshooting
- Tracing AD FS Traffic
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Intermediate understanding of network operating systems.
- An awareness of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Some experience creating objects in Active Directory.
- Foundation course (6424) or equivalent knowledge.
- Basic concepts of backup and recovery in a Windows Server Environment