A tanfolyam célja
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 PCs and devices in a Windows Server domain environment. These skills include understanding of Windows 10 features, how they can be used in an Active Directory environment and how to troubleshoot them.
The primary audience for this course is the Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (EDST), who provides Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 personal computers (PCs) and devices in medium to large enterprise organizations, within a Windows domain environment. EDSTs focus on a broad range of technical issues for Windows operating systems (OSs), devices, cloud services, applications, networking, and hardware support. In the overarching scenario, if an Enterprise offers the service, the EDST is asked to support it.
The key responsibilities include resolving technical issues pertaining to Windows 10 installation and migration, activation, performance, profiles, settings; and device synchronization. Some other key responsibilities include local and remote network access; access to applications, access to data and printers; authentication, Endpoint security and policy; OS and data recovery.
The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. Students who seek certification in the 70-697, Windows 10 Configuring exam will also benefit from this course.
Module 1: Implementing a Troubleshooting Methodology
- Overview of Windows 10
- Introduction to the EDST Job Role
- Overview of Troubleshooting Steps
- Troubleshooting Tools
Module 2: Troubleshooting Startup Issues
- Overview of the Windows 10 Startup Recovery Environment
- Troubleshooting Startup Settings
- Troubleshooting Operating System Service Issues
- Recovering BitLocker-Protected Drives
Module 3: Troubleshooting Hardware and Device Drivers
- Troubleshooting Device Drivers Failures
- Overview of Hardware Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Physical Failures
- Monitoring Reliability
- Configuring the Registry
Module 4: Troubleshooting Remote Computers
- Using Remote Desktop
- Using Remote Assistance
- Remoting with Windows PowerShell
Module 5: Resolving Issues with Network Connectivity
- Determining Network Settings
- Troubleshooting Network Connectivity
- Troubleshooting Name Resolution
Module 6: Troubleshooting Group Policy
- Overview of Group Policy Application
- Resolving Client-Configuration Failures and GPO Application Issues
Module 7: Troubleshooting User Settings
- Troubleshooting Sign-In Issues
- Troubleshooting the Application of User Settings
Module 8: Troubleshooting Remote Connectivity
- Troubleshooting Issues with VPN Connectivity
- Troubleshooting DirectAccess
Module 9: Troubleshooting Resource Access within a Domain
- Troubleshooting File Permissions Issues
- Recovering Files Encrypted by EFS
- Troubleshooting Issues with Printer Access
Module 10: Troubleshooting Resource Access for Clients That Are Not Domain Members
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Work Folders
- Configuring and Troubleshooting OneDrive Access
Module 11: Troubleshooting Applications
- Troubleshooting Desktop App Installation Issues
- Troubleshooting Desktop Apps
- Managing Universal Windows Apps
- Troubleshooting Access to Company Web Applications
Module 12: Maintaining Windows 10
- Managing and Troubleshooting Windows Activation
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Computer Performance
- Applying Applications and Windows Updates
Module 13: Recovering Data and Operating Systems
- File Recovery in Windows 10
- Recovering an Operating System
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles.
- Understanding of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) components.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 fundamentals.
- Microsoft Windows Client essentials; for example, experience with Windows 10 or knowledge from the courses 20697-1 and 20697-2.