A tanfolyam célja
In this course, students will learn how to secure the Windows 10 OS and protect the data on the device. Students will be introduced to common methods used for authentication and access control. This course will teach how to configure file and folder permissions and creating security policies. Students will also be introduced to the different types of external threats and how to leverage features like encryption and firewalls, as well as tools like Windows Defender.
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
Technology: Microsoft 365
This Revision: A
First published: 31 January 2019
Module 1: Configuring Authorization & Authentication
- Using Security Settings to Mitigate Threats
- Configuring User Account Control
- Implementing Device Registration
Module 2: Configuring Data Access and Usage
- Overview of File Systems
- Configuring and Managing File Access
- Configuring and Managing Shared Folders
- Managing Security with Policies
Module 3: Configuring Threat Protection
- Malware and Threat Protection
- Windows Defender
- Connection Security Rules
- Advanced Protection Methods
- Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts.
- Basic understanding of OS and Application concepts.
- Experience with using the Windows OS.