A tanfolyam célja
A tanfolyam a 20696 System Center Configuration Manager and Intune utódja!
This five-day course describes how to use Configuration Manager and its associated site systems to efficiently manage network resources. In this five-day course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks, including how to manage applications, client health, hardware and software inventory, operating system deployment, and software updates by using Configuration Manager. You also will learn how to optimize System Center Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports. Additionally, this course, in conjunction with Microsoft Official Course 20703-2A, helps certification candidates prepare for Exam 70-703: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration.
This course is for experienced information technology (IT) professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop Administrators (EDAs). These EDAs deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium, large, and enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses, or intends to use, the latest release of Configuration Manager to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications.
This course also is for individuals who are interested in taking Exam 70-703: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration. Courses 20703-1A and 20703-2A, or equivalent knowledge and skills, are necessary to prepare for this exam.
Module 1: Managing computers and mobile devices in the enterprise
- Overview of systems management by using enterprise management solutions
- Overview of the Configuration Manager architecture
- Overview of the Configuration Manager administrative tools
- Tools for monitoring and troubleshooting a Configuration Manager site
Module 2: Analyzing data using queries and reports
- Introduction to queries
- Configuring Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Module 3: Preparing the management infrastructure to support PCs and mobile devices
- Configuring site boundaries and boundary groups
- Configuring resource discovery
- Configuring the Exchange Server Connector for mobile device management
- Configuring user and device collections
Module 4: Deploying and managing clients
- Overview of the Configuration Manager client
- Deploying the Configuration Manager client
- Configuring and monitoring client status
- Managing client settings in Configuration Manager
Module 5: Managing inventory for PCs and applications
- Overview of inventory collection
- Configuring hardware and software inventory
- Managing inventory collection
- Configuring software metering
- Configuring and managing Asset Intelligence
Module 6: Distributing and managing content used for deployments
- Preparing the infrastructure for content management
- Distributing and managing content on distribution points
Module 7: Deploying and managing applications
- Overview of application management
- Creating applications
- Deploying applications
- Managing applications
- Deploying virtual applications by using System Center Configuration Manager (Optional)
- Deploying and managing Windows Store apps
Module 8: Maintaining software updates for managed PCs
- The software updates process
- Preparing a Configuration Manager site for software updates
- Managing software updates
- Configuring automatic deployment rules
- Monitoring and troubleshooting software updates
Module 9: Implementing Endpoint Protection for managed PCs
- Overview of Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager
- Configuring, deploying, and monitoring Endpoint Protection policies
Module 10: Managing compliance and secure data access
- Overview of Compliance Settings
- Configuring compliance settings
- Viewing compliance results
- Managing resource and data access
Module 11: Managing operating system deployment
- An overview of operating system deployment
- Preparing a site for operating system deployment
- Deploying an operating system
- Managing Windows as a service
Module 12: Managing and maintaining a Configuration Manager site
- Configuring role-based administration
- Configuring Remote Tools
- Overview of Configuration Manager site maintenance
- Backing up and recovering a Configuration Manager site
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of public key infrastructure (PKI) security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
- Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms.