A tanfolyam célja
This is a three-day Instructor Led Training (ILT) course that describes mobile device management (MDM) technologies and the integration of various online cloud services with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. This course focuses on both hybrid MDM using Microsoft Intune, and the on-premises MDM scenario. This course also covers integration with online services such as Microsoft Store for Business, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Azure.
This course is intended for experienced information technology (IT) professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop Administrators (EDAs). These EDAs deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium, large, and enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses or intends to use the latest branch of Configuration Manager and Intune together to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications.
The secondary audience for this course are individuals who are interested in taking Exam 70-703: “Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration.”
Module 1: Extending the Configuration Manager infrastructure to support Internet-based and mobile devices
- Managing a mobile and distributed workforce
- Integrating Configuration Manager with cloud services and Internet-based management solutions
- PKI requirements to support the Internet and MDM
- Expanding content availability by using cloud-based distribution points
Module 2: Managing clients on the Internet
- Methods for managing Internet-based clients
- Planning and implementing Internet-based client management
- Planning and implementing Cloud Management Gateway
Module 3: Managing Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
- Overview of Microsoft Store for Business
- Managing Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
Module 4: Managing Office 365 apps by using Configuration Manager
- Overview of Office 365 ProPlus
- Deploying Office 365 client applications by using Configuration Manager
- Managing and updating an Office 365 client deploymentProPlus
Module 5: Mobile device management by using Configuration Manager
- Overview of mobile device management
- Configuring the Exchange Server connector for mobile device management
Module 6: Hybrid MDM with Configuration Manager and Intune
- Planning and preparing for hybrid MDM
- Configuring hybrid MDM with Configuration Manager and Intune
Module 7: Device platform enrollment by using Configuration Manager MDM
- Enrolling Windows devices into MDM
- Enrolling Android devices into MDM
- Enrolling iOS devices into MDM
- Managing mobile devices in Configuration Manager
Module 8: On-premises mobile device management using Configuration Manager
- Overview of oOn-premises mobile device management
- Configuring oOn-premises MDM by using Configuration Manager
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of PKI security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
- Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms.
- Basic understanding of management tasks using Configuration Manager.