A tanfolyam célja
In this workshop, you will gain a better understanding of how new features of SQL Server 2019 enables more Big Data and analytics capabilities through the use of Big Data Clusters, data virtualization and orchestration, query processing enhancements, and through better scalability through distributed storage and compute.
This Revision: G
First published: 30 July 2019
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Modernizing Data Analytics with SQL Server 2019
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-On Lab - Modernizing Data Analytics with SQL Server 2019
- Using data virtualization
- Using notebooks
- Machine learning
- Identify PII and GDPR-related compliance issues using Data Discovery & Classification in SSMS
- Exploring intelligent query processing (QP) features
- Monitoring the big data cluster