A tanfolyam célja
This is a three-day Instructor Led Training (ILT) course that targets the needs of information technology (IT) professionals who take part in administering, configuring, troubleshooting, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to administer and troubleshoot Office 365 tenant and key services of Office 365, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business. It also covers security and compliance features of Office 365.
This course is intended for IT professionals and system administrators who want to learn about administration and troubleshooting techniques in Office 365. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields—typically in the areas of system administration, network administration, and messaging.
Module 1: Office 365 services overview
- Overview of Office 365 services
- Office 365 licensing overview
- Office 365 tenant configuration
- Office 365 clients
Module 2: Office 365 administration, tools, and techniques
- Managing Office 365 with administrative portals
- Managing Office 365 with Windows PowerShell
- Managing administrative access in Office 365
- Troubleshooting administration in Office 365
Module 3: Administering and troubleshooting directory synchronization and directory objects
- Directory synchronization and federation overview
- Azure AD Connect management
- Managing users and groups objects in Office 365
- Troubleshooting objects and directory synchronization in Office 365
Module 4: Administering and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- Exchange Online management overview
- Administering Exchange Online recipients
- Administering client access policies in Exchange Online
- Troubleshooting Exchange Online
Module 5: Administering and troubleshooting Skype for Business Online and Teams
- Skype for Business Online and Teams overview
- Administering and managing Skype for Business Online and Teams
- Troubleshooting Skype for Business Online and Teams
Module 6: Administering and troubleshooting SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Online management overview
- Administering SharePoint Online site collections
- Administering external users in SharePoint Online
- Configuring OneDrive for Business
- Troubleshooting SharePoint Online
Module 7: Planning and deploying Office 365 ProPlus
- Overview of Office 365 ProPlus
- Managing user-driven Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Troubleshooting Office 365 ProPlus deployments
Module 8: Administering and troubleshooting compliance and security in Office 365
- Overview of compliance features in Office 365
- Administering information protection in Office 365
- Administering compliance features in Office 365
- Configuring and administering email security in Office 365
- Troubleshooting Office 365 compliance and protection
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or newer.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or newer, Lync 2013 Server or Skype for Business 2015 Server, and SharePoint Server 2013 or newer is beneficial but not required.