A tanfolyam célja
This course provides the underlying knowledge required by all individuals who will be evaluating Microsoft Azure, regardless of whether they are an administrator, developer, or database administrator. This course also provides the pre-requisite knowledge for students wishing to attend course 20532C Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, or course 20533C Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
During this course, students will be introduced to the principles of cloud computing and will become familiar how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. In addition, this course will take students through the process of implementing the core Azure infrastructure, consisting of virtual networks and storage. With this foundation, students will learn how to create the most common Azure services, including Azure virtual machines (VMs), Web Apps, and SQL Databases. The course will conclude by describing features of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and methods of integrating it with on-premises Active Directory.
This course is intended for individuals who want to evaluate deploying, configuring, and administering services and VMs using Azure, including:
- Developers who want to evaluate creating Azure solutions.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory services and roles to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host web sites and mobile app back-end services.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host SQL databases.
First published August 2016
The price contains online labs.
Module 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Azure
- What is cloud computing?
- What is Azure?
- Managing Azure
- Subscription management, support, and billing
Module 2: Microsoft Azure management tools
- What is Azure PowerShell
- The Azure SDK and the Azure CLI
Module 3: Virtual machines in Microsoft Azure
- Creating and configuring VMs
- Configure disks
Module 4: Web Apps and cloud services
- Creating and configuring web apps
- Deploying and monitoring web apps
- Creating and deploying PaaS cloud services
Module 5: Creating and configuring virtual networks
- Getting started with virtual networks
- Creating a virtual network
- Getting started with Azure Load Balancers
Module 6: Cloud storage
- Understanding cloud storage
- Create and manage storage
Module 7: Microsoft Azure databases
- Understanding options for relational database deployment
- Creating and connecting to Azure SQL databases
Module 8: Creating and managing Azure AD
- Overview of Azure AD
- Manage Azure AD authentication
Before attending this course, students must have a background in IT.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Understanding of websites.
- A basic understanding of virtualization.
- A basic understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, users, and domain controllers.
- A basic understanding of database concepts including tables and simple queries.