A tanfolyam célja
This course is intended for IT professionals who are familiar with managing on-premises IT deployments that include AD DS, virtualization technologies, and applications. The students typically work for organizations that are planning to locate some or all of their infrastructure services on Azure. This course also is intended for IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
- IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines (VMs) in Azure.
- IT professional who use Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate server infrastructure.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host websites and mobile app backend services.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
First published 02 June 2016
Module 1: Introduction to Azure
- Cloud technology overview
- Overview of Azure
- Managing Azure with the Azure portal
- Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell
- Overview of Azure Resource Manager
- Azure management services
Module 2: Implementing and managing Azure networking
- Overview of Azure networking
- Implementing and managing Azure virtual networks
- Configuring Azure virtual networks
- Configuring Azure virtual network connectivity
- Overview of Azure networking in an infrastructure as a service (IaaS) version 1 (v1)
Module 3: Implementing virtual machines
- Overview of IaaS v2 virtual machines
- Planning for Azure virtual machines
- Deploying Azure IaaS v2 virtual machines
- Authoring Azure Resource Manager templates
- Overview of IaaS v1 virtual machines
Module 4: Managing virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machine disks
- Managing and monitoring Azure virtual machines
- Managing IaaS v1 virtual machines
Module 5: Implementing Azure App services
- Introduction to App Service
- Planning app deployment in App Service
- Implementing and maintaining web apps
- Configuring web apps
- Monitoring web apps and WebJobs
- Implementing mobile apps
- Traffic Manager
Module 6: Planning and implementing storage, backup, and recovery services
- Planning storage
- Implementing and managing storage
- Implementing Azure Content Delivery Networks
- Implementing Azure Backup
- Planning for and implementing Azure Site Recovery
Module 7: Planning and implementing Azure SQL Database
- Planning and deploying Azure SQL Database
- Implementing and managing Azure SQL Database
- Managing Azure SQL Database security
- Monitoring Azure SQL Database
- Managing Azure SQL Database business continuity
Module 8: Implementing PaaS cloud services
- Planning and deploying PaaS cloud services
- Managing and maintaiing cloud services
Module 9: Implementing Azure Active Directory
- Creating and managing Azure AD tenants
- Configuring application and resource access with Azure AD
- Overview of Azure AD Premium
Module 10: Managing Active Directory in a hybrid environment
- Extending on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure
- Implementing directory synchronization by usig Azure AD Connect
- Implementing federation
Module 11: Implementing Azure-based management and automation
- Implementing Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Implementing Azure Automation
- Implementing Automation runbooks
- Managing Azur Automation
Before attending this course, students must have the following technical knowledge:
- Completed the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2012.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks (VHDs).
- Understanding of network configuration, including: TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites, including: how to create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including: domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of database concepts, including: tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas.
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.