A tanfolyam célja
This Revision: B
A tanfolyamon elsősorban gyakorlati feladatokon keresztül ismerhetik meg a résztvevők a C# nyelv használatának lehetőségeit. Az alábbi tematika irányadó jellegű.
Module 1: Review of C# Syntax
- This module reviews the core syntax and features of the C# programming language. It also provides an introduction to the Visual Studio 2012 debugger.
- Overview of Writing Applications using C#
- Datatypes, Operators, and Expressions
- C# Programming Language Constructs
Module 2: Creating Methods, Handling Exceptions, and Monitoring Applications
- This module explains how to create and call methods, catch and handle exceptions. This module also describes the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications.
- Creating and Invoking Methods
- Creating Overloaded Methods and Using Optional and Output Parameters
- Handling Exceptions
- Monitoring Applications
Module 3: Developing the Code for a Graphical Application
- This module describes how to implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application, including using structures and enumerations, collections, and events.
- Implementing Structs and Enums
- Organizing Data into Collections
- Handling Events
Module 4: Creating Classes and Implementing Type-safe Collections
- This module explains how to create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections. This module also describes the differences between value types and reference types in C#.
- Creating Classes
- Defining and Implementing Interfaces
- Implementing Type-safe Collections
Module 5: Creating a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance
- This module explains how to use inheritance to create a class hierarchy and extend a .NET Framework class. This module also describes how to create generic classes and define extension methods.
- Creating Class Hierarchies
- Extending .NET Framework Classes
- Creating Generic Types
Module 6: Reading and Writing Local Data
- This module explains how to read and write data by using file input/output (I/O) and streams, and how to serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
- Reading and Writing Files
- Serializing and Deserializing Data
- Performing I/O Using Streams
Module 7: Accessing a Database
- This module explains how to create and use an entity data model for accessing a database, and how to use LINQ to query and update data.
- Creating and Using Entity Data Models
- Querying Data by Using LINQ
- Updating Data by Using LINQ
Module 8: Accessing Remote Data
- This module explains how to use the types in the System.Net namespace, and WCF Data Services, to query and modify remote data.
- Accessing Data Across the Web
- Accessing Data in the Cloud
Module 9: Designing the User Interface for a Graphical Application
- This module explains how to build and style a graphical user interface by using XAML. This module also describes how to display data in a user interface by using data binding.
- Using XAML to Design a User Interface
- Binding Controls to Data
- Styling a User Interface
Module 10: Improving Application Performance and Responsiveness
- This module explains how to improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations.
- Implementing Multitasking by using Tasks and Lambda Expressions
- Performing Operations Asynchronously
- Synchronizing Concurrent Access to Data
Module 11: Integrating with Unmanaged Code
- This module explains how to integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# application. This module also describes how to control the lifetime of unmanaged resources.
- Creating and Using Dynamic Objects
- Managing the Lifetime of Objects and Controlling Unmanaged Resources
Module 12: Creating Reusable Types and Assemblies
- This module explains how to examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate managed code at runtime, and manage different versions of assemblies.
- Examining Object Metadata
- Creating and Using Custom Attributes
- Generating Managed Code
- Versioning, Signing and Deploying Assemblies
Module 13: Encrypting and Decrypting Data
- This module explains how to encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
- Implementing Symmetric Encryption
- Implementing Asymmetric Encryption
Developers attending this course should already have gained some limited experience using C# to complete basic programming tasks. More specifically, students should have hands-on experience using C# that demonstrates their understanding of the following:
- How to name, declare, initialize and assign values to variables within an application.
How to use:
- arithmetic operators to perform arithmetic calculations involving one or more variables;
- relational operators to test the relationship between two variables or expressions;
- logical operators to combine expressions that contain relational operators.
- How to create the code syntax for simple programming statements using C# language keywords and recognize syntax errors using the Visual Studio IDE.
- How to create a simple branching structure using an IF statement.
- How to create a simple looping structure using a For statement to iterate through a data array.
- How to use the Visual Studio IDE to locate simple logic errors.
- How to create a Function that accepts arguments (parameters and returns a value of a specified type.
- How to design and build a simple user interface using standard controls from the Visual Studio toolbox.
- How to connect to a SQL Server database and the basics of how to retrieve and store data.
- How to sort data in a loop.
- How to recognize the classes and methods used in a program.
- Programming in C# (70-483)