A tanfolyam célja
In this course will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement Azure Platform as a Service feature and services in their development solutions. Students will learn how to create and manage Azure App Service resources, integrate push and offline sync in their mobile apps, and how to document an API. Students will also learn how to create and test Azure Functions.
- Module 1: Create App Service web apps
- Azure App Service core concepts
- Creating an Azure App Service web app
- Creating background tasks by using WebJobs in Azure App Service
- Module 2: Creating Azure App Service mobile apps
- Getting started with mobile apps in App Service
- Enable push notifications for your app
- Enable offline sync for your app
- Module 3: Create Azure App Service API apps
- Creating APIs
- Using Swagger to document an API
- Module 4: Implement Azure FunctionsAzure Functions
- Azure Functions overview
- Develop Azure Functions using Visual Studio
- Implement durable functions
- Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a fundamental knowledge of Azure.
- It is recommended that students have some experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI, working in the Azure portal, and with at least one Azure-supported programming language. Most of the examples in this course are presented in C\# .NET.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate (AZ-203)