A tanfolyam célja
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to ensure applications hosted in Azure are operating efficiently and as intended. Students will learn how Azure Monitor operates and how to use tools like Log Analytics and Application Insights to better understand what is happening in their application. Students will also learn how to implement autoscale, instrument their solutions to support monitoring and logging, and use Azure Cache and CDN options to enhance the end-user experience.
- Module 1: Introduction to Azure Monitor
- Overview of Azure Monitor
- Module 2: Develop code to support scalability of apps and services
- Implement autoscale
- Implement code that addresses singleton application instances
- Implement code that handles transient faults
- Module 3: Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
- Configure instrumentation in an app or server by using Application Insights
- Analyze and troubleshoot solutions by using Azure Monitor
- Module 4: Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
- Azure Cache for Redis
- Develop for storage on CDNs
- Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a fundamental knowledge of Azure.
- It is recommended that students have some experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI, working in the Azure portal, and with at least one Azure-supported programming language. Most of the examples in this course are presented in C\# .NET.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate (AZ-203)