A tanfolyam célja
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to leverage Azure storage services and features in their development solutions. It covers Azure Table storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Blob, and developing against relational databases in Azure.
- Module 1: Develop solutions that use Azure Table storage
- Azure Table storage overview
- Authorization in Table storage
- Table service REST API
- Module 2: Develop solutions that use Azure Cosmos DB storage
- Azure Cosmos DB overview
- Managing containers and items
- Create and update documents by using code
- Module 3: Develop solutions that use a relational database
- Azure SQL overview
- Create, read, update, and delete database tables by using code
- Module 4: Develop solutions that use Microsoft Azure Blob storage
- Azure Blob storage overview
- Working with Azure Blob storage
- Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a fundamental knowledge of Azure.
- It is recommended that students have some experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI, working in the Azure portal, and with at least one Azure-supported programming language. Most of the examples in this course are presented in C\# .NET.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate (AZ-203)