A tanfolyam célja
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement Azure IaaS services and features in their development solutions. The course covers provisioning virtual machines, using Batch Service to deploy/maintain resources, and how to create containerized solutions by using Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Module 1: Implement solutions that use virtual machines
- Provision VMs
- Create ARM templates
- Configure Azure Disk Encryption for VMs
- Module 2: Implement batch jobs by using Azure Batch Services
- Azure Batch overview
- Run a batch job by using the Azure CLI and Azure Portal
- Run batch jobs by using code
- Manage batch jobs by using the Batch Service API
- Module 3: Create containerized solutions
- Create an Azure Managed Kubernetes Service (AKS) cluster
- Create container images for solutions
- Publish an image to the Azure Container Registry
- Run containers by using Azure Container Instance or AKS
- Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a fundamental knowledge of Azure.
- It is recommended that students have some experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI, working in the Azure portal, and with at least one Azure-supported programming language. Most of the examples in this course are presented in C\# .NET.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate (AZ-203)