A tanfolyam célja
Help protect against credential compromise with identity and access management. In this course you will learn how to secure user access to your organization’s resources. Specifically, this course covers user password protection, multi-factor authentication, how to enable Azure Identity Protection, how to configure Active Directory federation services, how to setup and use Azure AD Connect, and introduces you to Conditional Access. You will also learn about solutions for managing external access to your Microsoft 365 system.
This course is for the Microsoft 365 security administrator role. This role collaborates with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, business stakeholders and other workload administrators to plan and implement security strategies and ensures that the solutions comply with the policies and regulations of the organization.
This Revision: -A
First published: 07 January 2019
Module 1: User and Group Security
- User Accounts in Microsoft 365
- Administrator Roles and Security Groups in Microsoft 365
- Password Management in Microsoft 365
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Lab : Managing your Microsoft 365 Identity environment
Module 2: Identity Synchronization
- Introduction to Identity Synchronization
- Planning for Azure AD Connect
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing Synchronized Identities
- Lab : Implementing Identity Synchronization
Module 3: Federated Identities
- Introduction to Federated Identities
- Planning an AD FS Deployment
- Implementing AD FS
Module 4: Access Management
- Conditional Access
- Managing Device Access
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Solutions for External Access
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Working knowledge of managing mobile devices