A tanfolyam célja
This course includes a fast-paced ITSM simulation that replicates service management and process challenges experienced by organizations, strengthens the bonds between IT and business departments and sheds light on the principles of continuous service improvement. The simulation involves an exciting and realistic scenario in which the participants can work together and experience service management. This unique learning approach provides a better understanding of service management best practices and transforms learning into an engaging experience that participants will remember. The course also includes a short introduction into, or refreshment of, ITIL®.
LANGUAGE: The course, and simulation are in English.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: In one day, the participants will acquire the knowledge and skills required to:
• Know the key processes, roles and functions an IT organization needs to deliver quality IT services to the enterprise;
• Recognize the key success factors for efficient IT Service Management
• Understand the importance of effective communication across the organisation
• Understand the dynamic supporting Continual Service Improvement.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Personnel involved in delivering daily IT services, as well as those in operational and management positions. Employees taking the course should have at least three to six months of prior experience in the IT organization.
COURSE STRUCTURE (1 Day): This course comprises a series of short presentations supplemented by highly dynamic simulation rounds.
• high level overview of the main processes of ITIL® V3
• 4 rounds of simulation
PARTICIPANTS: The simulation can be run for min. 12 and max. 20 people
PRESENTER: Aiden Hewitt, G2G3 (part of Capita plc) Edinburgh, United Kingdom, simulation developer and trainer