A tanfolyam célja
- Describe the role of Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a Cisco Collaboration Solution , including its functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options, and how to deploy endpoints, users and Cisco IP Phone Services.
- Describe the functions and the purpose of a dial plan and how to implement on-cluster calling.
- Provide an introduction to QoS with emphasis on the QoS components often reffered to as the QoS toolkit, that are used to provide services for various buisness applications. Describe how to configure MGCP, H.323 and SIP gateways.
- Describe the types of media resources that Cisco Unified Communications Manager supports, how to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager server software-based media resources and how to implement Cisco hardware-based media resources.
- Create a Dial Plan that supports inbound and outbound off-cluster calling for numbers and URIs.
- Describe how to implement audio and video conferencing devices that can be used with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, built-in Cisco Unified Communications Manager software audio bridge, Cisco IOS-based audio and video conference bridges and Cisco TelePresence conferencing products including Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000, Cisco TelePresence Server, Cisco TelePresence MCU and Cisco TelePresence Conductor.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Introduction
- Dial Plan Introduction and Implementation of Single-Site On-Cluster Calling
- Implementation of Single-Site Off-Cluster Calling
- Media Resources
- Audio and Video Conferencing
- Quality of Service
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches and to enable VLANs and DHCP
- Basics of digital interfaces, PSTN, and VoIP
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Prior attendance of the following is recommended: ICND1 and ICND2 or CCNABC, CICD or ICOMM and VIVND2 or CIVND2.
- Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1 v1.0 (300-070 CIPTV1)