A tanfolyam célja
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network, including configuring a switch, a router, and connecting to a WAN and implementing network security. A Student should be able to complete configuration and implementation of a small branch office network under supervision.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe how networks function, identifying major components, function of network components and the Open System Interconnection (OSI) reference model.
- Using the host-to-host packet delivery process, describe issues related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify switched LAN technology solutions to Ethernet networking issues.
- Describes the reasons for extending the reach of a LAN and the methods that can be used with a focus on RF wireless access.
- Describes the reasons for connecting networks with routers and how routed networks transmit data through networks using TCP / IP.
- Describe the function of Wide Area Networks (WANs), the major devices of WANs, and configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, PAT and RIP routing.
- Use the command-line interface to discover neighbors on the network and managing the routers startup and configuration .
- CCNA első része, CCNA vizsgakód: 200-120
- Module 1 - Building a Simple Network
- Module 2 - Ethernet Local Area Networks
- Module 3 - Wireless Local Area Networks
- Module 4 - Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Module 5 - Wide Area Networks
- Module 6 - Network Environment Management
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (100-105 ICND1)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-125 CCNA)