A tanfolyam célja
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium-size branch office Enterprise network, including configuring several switches and routers, connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
- Review how to configure and troubleshoot a small network.
- Expand the switched network from a small LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree.
- Describe routing concepts as they apply to a medium-sized network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP.
- Determine how to apply ACLs based on network requirements, and to configure, verify, and troubleshoot ACLs on a medium-sized network.
- Describe when to use NAT or PAT on a medium-sized network, and configure NAT or PAT on routers.
- Identify and implement the appropriate WAN technology based on network requirements.
- CCNA második része, CCNA vizsgakód: 200-120
- Module 1 - Small Network Implementation
- Module 2 - Medium-Sized Switched Network Construction
- Module 3 - Medium-Sized Routed Network Construction
- Module 4 - Single Area OSPF Implementation
- Module 5 - EIGRP Implementation
- Module 6 - Access Control Lists
- Module 7 - Address Space Management
- Module 8 - LAN Extensionin to a WAN
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (200-105 ICND2)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-125 CCNA)