A tanfolyam célja
The Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) Course v 2.0 is a new version. In addition to general approaches and technologies for network design, it promotes Cisco solutions in designing and implementing scalable internetworks.
After completing this course the student should be able to:
- Discuss methodology in network design
- Describe how to structure and modularize the network design using the Cisco Enterprise Architecture
- Design the Enterprise Campus and Enterprise Data Center modules.
- Design the Remote Connectivity modules as needed.
- Design a network addressing plan and select a suitable routing protocol for a given network design.
- Evaluate security solutions for the network.
- Discuss the design implications of voice transport across the network.
- Discuss the design implications of wireless networking.
- Applying a Methodology to Network Design
- Structuring and Modularizing the Network
- Designing Basic Campus and Data Center Networks
- Designing Remote Connectivity
- Designing IP Addressing and Selecting Routing Protocols
- Evaluating Security Solutions for the Network
- Identifying Voice Networking Considerations
- Identifying Wireless Networking Considerations
- Implementing and Operating the Network Design
- Cisco CCNA certification
- Practical experience with deploying and operating networks based on Cisco network devices and Cisco IOS software, as well as BCMSN level knowledge of wireless and QoS topics.
- Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks (BCMSN)
- Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (200-310 DESGN)